Canadian Intramural Recreation Association - Ontario - CIRA Bang for your Buck
These stores have so many neat things for so little money. Have fun bringing in new equipment for new games without breaking the bank. The kids will love you for it!
The sampling of games from this book promote eight major participant outcomes:
- Promote physical activity and active living.
- Emphasize the locomotion and movement skills of:
- Changing direction
- Space Awareness
- Teach safety awareness.
- Encourage fun and enjoyment.
- Encourage active participation for all.
- Incorporate the use of manipulatives.
- Develop skills of team work, cooperation and sharing.
- Build decision-making, problem-solving and strategy skills.
This resource and other CIRA resources can be purchased online by going to www.ciraontario.com and clicking on Resources.