BCRPA Ripple Effects Provincial Aquatics Workshop - Vancouver BC
EDUCATION DAY FOR ALL WHO WORK IN AQUATIC FACILITIES
Boost your knowledge and skills, engage in hot topic conversations,and participate in the culture of water safety. This practical, information-packed and skill-oriented full day workshop is designed for aquatic facility practitioners and managers who aspire to stay on top of the aquatic trends and industry standards.
Join pool operators, life guards and instructors, pool maintenance staff, aquatic and recreation facility managers and supervisors, safety instructors and advanced aquatic instructors for a full day of learning with local and international peers and experts!
For one year only, the Ripple Effects Provincial Aquatics Conference has changed to a one day format, to coincide with, and to enable attendance to the World Conference on Drowning Prevention (October 17 – 19). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for BC professionals to attend this prestigious international event. You also have the option of attending a pre-workshop session (or two) on Sunday, October 15 — your choice!
Ripple Effect Highlights:
- 2 international Keynote Presenters – both world-recognized experts in drowning prevention, including:
- Dr. Francesco Pia, creator of the Pia Carry
- Dr. Robert Keig Stallman, Professor at the Norwegian School of Sport Science
- 3 new session streams focusing on:
- Innovations & Innovative Solutions; and
- 4 education session blocks, each offering 3 concurrent sessions to choose from
- 3 pre-conference sessions to round out your learning experience
Event Contact Email Address: [email protected]