Canadian Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA)
Parks and Recreation Canada Volume 42 (1984) Issues 1-5
Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4 Issue 5
Issue 1 Contains:
- Contracting Parks and Recreation Services.
- Privatization - Threatening our Quality of Life.
- A Fast-Acting, Cost-Sharing Programme to Relieve Those Inadequate Recreation Facility Blues.
- Resource Management: Bridging Services and Resources.
Issue 2 Contains:
- Interface between Tourism, Recreation, Parks in Canada.
- CANMORE: The Pleasures and the Pains of Tourism Development.
- Revising our Working Past for Recreation and Tourism.
- Tourism and Recreation - A Natural Partnership.
Issue 3 Contains:
- "See? Heritage is Fun!"
- The Museum and Archive of Games.
- The Arts Touch Us All.
- Where Dinosaurs Roamed.
Issue 4 Contains:
- Rural Recreation - An Updated View.
- Regional Recreation: An Expanding Dimension of Leisure Services.
- Rural Recreation: A Discussion on Programme Delivery.
- Fitness Evaluation in Rural Saskatchewan Females.
Issue 5 Contains:
- Recreation vs. Conservation in Parks Canada: Is There an Inevitable Conflict?
- Public Participation in The National Park Planning Process.
- Canada's National Parks - A Profile.
- Parks Canada and the Disabled.