Potential Active Ager Customer Study
Potential Active Agers Report
This study was a follow-up to a series of interviews with existing older adult users of Leisure Centres and was intended:
- To assess the levels of physical activity among older adults and understand the barriers to participating in physical activities.
- To understand their perception of leisure facilities and determine the various motivating factors to participate in both registered and drop-in programs at the leisure centres.
- To measure awareness and interest levels in the programs targeting those over the age of 50, based on the program descriptions.
- Collect feedback on a brochure outlining programs targeting this age demographic.
- Identify new channels to communicate such programs with older adults.
- Understand perceptions of two new pieces of fitness equipment and measure interest in using such equipment among older adults if made available at the leisure centres.