Active for Life
Who’s who in the physical literacy sector: Two webinar recordings and slides
Two webinar recordings, each one hour, conducted by Drew Mitchell from Canadian Sport for Life. Overview:
- Brief overview of physical literacy
- Physical Literacy National Strategy – new initiative – early outcomes
- Physical Literacy Delivery and Promotion at the national, provincial and regional level
- Community Engagement examples from across Canada
- Opportunities – RBC Learn to Play grants
- Increasing Awareness & Knowledge
Original webinar run on November 26, 2015, second on January 12, 2016. There are slight variations between the two seminars.
Follow the link below to listen to the audio recorded during the webinars and view the slides.